As Mechanical lead Engineer, your mission is to contribute to the development of products, tooling and test systems by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
You will be working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. You are continuously improving quality of mechanical designs. You are responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions of the EUV Source, working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
Specifies and designs the CO2 laser beam path and related parts supporting different (sub)systems of the EUV Source.
Is concerned with the application of precision opto-mechanical construction principles.
Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with respect to the business is a strong preference.
- NX experience is preferred.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Expert knowledge of precision engineering is a must.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of precision parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mind set, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Self propelling.
- Fluent in English.